San Francisco, CA 94123
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Bathrooms: 3 full, 2 half
Parking: 2 car garage
Amenities: Private deck and backyard
Available Date: October 1, 2020
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities Included: None. Tenant responsible for maintaining landscaping.
Property Type: Unfurnished/Furnished (Furnished at addn. cost)
Floors: Hardwood & Carpet
Laundry: In unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: EliteLeasing@vanguardsf.com
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
Make this gorgeous San Francisco home your next residence. Features include:
• Large single family home (3,200sf) spread out over multiple levels.
• Charming period details throughout including bay windows, crown moldings, and arched doors & windows.
• Main level has the formal living, formal dining and kitchen spaces.
• Enjoy stunning Bay and Golden Gate Bridge views from the deck off the living room.
• The formal dining room faces the street.
• The chef’s kitchen is finished with granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
• On the 2nd level up is the master suite and another bedroom.
• On the top floor are two additional bedrooms.
• Luxury baths are finished in stone and designer fixtures.
• Below the main living level is the laundry, wine cellar, 2 car garage and access to the backyard.
• Enjoy all the shopping and dining options on nearby Union and Chestnut streets.
• Transit options include multiple MUNI lines and Tech Shuttle stops.
• Easy access to Golden Gate Bridge and Hwy 101.
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
Need help finding a rental property? Read about our Relocation Services at http://www.brownpatki.com/relocation/
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.