300 18th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94121
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage for $195/mo.
Amenities: Shared backyard
Pets: Not Allowed
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: Water & Garbage Included
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In Unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
Be the first to live in this new constructed building. Features include:
- Contemporary architecture inside and outside. Spacious (approx. 1,459sf) full flr unit.
- Open floor plan living, dining and kitchen areas. Radiant heat throughout unit
- Floor-to-ceiling glass in living room and bedrooms brings in plenty of light.
- Kitchen features an island, quartz counters, custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
- Bedrooms are good sized with plenty of closet space.
- Baths are finished with designer fixtures and finishes.
- The unit is wired for Sonic fiber internet (Tenant will need to setup account and pay for service).
- For your convenience, there is a washer/dryer in the unit.
- Enjoy the outdoors in the shared yard.
- Located in the Inner Richmond, you are a block away from all the shopping and dining options on Geary St. (Walkscore of 95)
- Transit options include multiple MUNI lines (38, 38R, 1, 5, 28, 28R).
- Enjoy the outdoors in nearby Golden Gate Park and Presidio
- Easy access to Golden Gate Bridge, Park Presidio, Hwy 1 and 280.
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
Need help finding a rental property? Read about our Relocation Services at http://www.brownpatki.com/relocation/
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.