1238 Sutter St #805
San Francisco, CA 94103
Easter Special! 6 wks Free! Upscale, City View Unit | Elite Leasing
Watch the Video Walkthrough of a similar unit: https://youtu.be/lpp76oon_Fs
Rent: $3,275/mo. (Base Rent is $3,275/mo. With 6 weeks free rent, the net rent over a 12-month term is $2,898/mo. First 6 weeks are free.)
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: Street Parking
Amenities: Package room, bike room, virtual doorman
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: Water, garbage & virtual doorman for $70/mo.
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In unit
Condo HOA Move-in Move-out Fees (paid by Tenant): $150 fee + $500 deposit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: EliteLeasing@vanguardsf.com
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
6 weeks Free Rent offer for leases with minimum 1-year term. Base Rent for the property is $3,275/mo. With 6 weeks Free offer, the net monthly rent for a 12-month period is $2,898/mo. First 6 weeks are free.
Make this beautiful unit at the upscale Sutter North your next residence. Features include:
• Open floor plan living/dining/kitchen layout
• Enjoy city views from your private balcony.
• Wide-plank walnut flooring throughout living and bedroom spaces.
• Sleek modern kitchens that feature Gamadecor by Porcelanosa custom cabinetry, porcelain countertops and top-of-the-line appliances to including Bertazzoni oven and built-in cooktop, Refrigerator by Liebherr, Dishwasher by Bosch & Grohe faucets
• Bathroom suites complete with custom vanities, Amalfi ceramic tile, Duravit soaking tubs & faucets by Hansgrohe
• Bedrooms feature plenty of closet space with built-in organizers.
• For your convenience, there is a washer/dryer in the unit.
• Building amenities include a package room, bicycle room and virtual doorman.
• With a WalkScore of 99, you are in between the vibrant commercial corridors of both Van Ness Ave & Polk Street.
• Multiple transit options include MUNi, Golden Gate Transit and Tech Shuttles.
• Easy access to both Hwy 101 and Golden Gate Bridge.
*Note: Furniture shown is for staging purposes only. Unit will be delivered unfurnished*
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
*Photos are of a similar unit*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
Need help finding a rental property? Read about our Relocation Services at http://www.brownpatki.com/relocation/
Keywords: 3D Tour, 3D Tours, 3D Walkthrough, Virtual Tour, Virtual Tours, Virtual-tour, 360 Tour, walk-around, inspection, quick tour, quick-tour