1642 Greenwich St
San Francisco, CA 94123
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage available for addn. fee
A 2nd tandem space may be available at additional cost.
Amenities: Shared yard
Pets: Small pets considered
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities Included: Water & Garbage
Property Type: Unfurnished
Floors: Hardwood & carpet
Laundry: In unit
Storage: Open Shelving in garage
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: EliteLeasing@vanguardsf.com
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
Immaculate top floor flat (approx. 1,860 sf) located in a lovely 3-Unit Building right in the heart of Cow Hollow! Spacious and light-filled, full-floor flat with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Completely updated throughout
- Expansive living room with a wall of south-facing windows
- Plantation shutters and a beautiful marble surround decorative fireplace in living room
- Open living room/dining room combo has beautiful wide planked hardwood floors
- Freshly updated kitchen featuring a breakfast nook, ample cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- In unit laundry - full capacity front loading machines
- Abundant storage throughout
- Shared use of garden
- Easy access to Golden Gate Bridge and Hwy 101.
- Transit options include MUNI, Golden Gate Transit & Tech Shuttles.
Within steps to Union, Chestnut & Polk streets known for their cafes, coffee houses, shopping, nightlife & fitness
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
*Photos are of a similar unit*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
Need help finding a rental property? Read about our Relocation Services at http://www.brownpatki.com/relocation/
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.