741 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
Address: 741 Filbert Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage
Amenities: Private sunporch. Shared deck & garden.
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 6mo, 9mo or 12 mo.
Utilities Included: Water & Garbage
Property Type: Furnished
Floors: Hardwood, cork & tile
Laundry: Private laundry in garage
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: EliteLeasing@vanguardsf.com
Please use the 'Reply' button above to reach us (for Craigslist)
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
Fully Furnished North Beach spacious flat has the following features:
- Two bedrooms (2nd bedroom has a private entrance and can be used as an office)
- Light-filled sun porch.
- Large open living and dining room perfect for entertaining
- Fully furnished and well-appointed.
- Freestanding VT Castings Fireplace, burns wood or fire logs on Clean Air Days
- Remodeled and squeaky clean kitchen with gas cooking, gorgeous copper large sized hood, and dishwasher
- Kitchen features warming drawer and built-in microwave
- Abundant storage and closets
- Private washer & dryer
- Property has been professionally cleaned. Property has not been rented out on Airbnb or other weekly/nightly platforms.
- Shared patio and garden
- Prime North Beach location
- Walk score of 95pts and transit score of 91pts
- Walk to financial district and steps to Washington Square Park
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
Need help finding a rental property? Read about our Relocation Services at http://www.brownpatki.com/relocation/
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.