1308 California St
San Francisco, CA 94109
Remodeled, Luxury Flat in Nob Hill, Pkg, Deck W/ Views | Elite Leasing
Address: 1308 California St, San Francisco, CA 94109
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage for $225/mo.
Amenities: Shared deck – deeded to unit between 7pm – 10am
Pets: Under 25 lbs considered
Available Date: August 20, 2021
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: Water & garbage
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In unit
Storage: In garage
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: EliteLeasing@vanguardsf.com
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
Make this luxury, remodeled 3bd in Nob Hill your next residence. Features include:
- Full floor flat with hardwood floors throughout.
- The unit has been remodeled to retain charming period details like crown moldings and beamed ceilings, but modernized with features like recessed lighting.
- The living and dining rooms front two sets of bay windows, flooding the open floor plan space with light.
- The kitchen features stone counters, a large island, stainless steel appliances, a farm sink and plenty of upper and lower cabinets.
- The master suite is at the back of the flat, features a bay window and an attached bath.
- The other two bedrooms are generous sized.
- Baths are finished in stone and the master has double vanities.
- Enjoy the outdoors on the roof deck with view to the Bay and City. The deck is deeded to the unit between 7pm – 10am.
- With a Walkscore of 99, you have access to many shopping and dining options nearby.
- Transit options include multiple MUNI lines.
- Easy access to Hwy 101, Bay Bridge and Golden Gate Bridge.
*Note: Furniture shown is for staging purposes only. Unit will be delivered unfurnished*
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.