601 4th St #124
San Francisco, CA 94107
Historic Live/Work Conversion Loft, Located Steps from Caltrain & Muni!
Address: 601 4th St #124, San Francisco CA 94107
Bedrooms: 1 + built-in office alcove
Parking: 1 car parking for $400/mo
Square Footage: 1100 sq ft
Amenities: Elevator building, common roof deck w/ views
Pets: Small dogs considered
Utilities Included: Water & garbage
Property Type: Live/Work loft (Unfurnished)
Floors: Hardwood floors, carpet in loft
Laundry: Washer/dryer in unit
Lease Term: 1 Year
Available Date: Now!
Contact Jeanne for more info, Jeanne@Vanguardsf.com
Leasing Agent: Jeanne Zimmermann (Lic #01393214), Vanguard Properties
Enjoy this classic loft in the award-winning Heublein Building, originally constructed in 1915 and converted into 85 live/work lofts by Holliday Development in 1989. It is conveniently located within blocks of the King Street Caltrain Station, Oracle Park and many fine restaurants!
• Wall-to-ceiling windows for ample natural sunlight
• Beautiful hardwood floors, carpet in loft
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and wood cabinetry
• First bathroom features stand-up shower stall, plenty of storage space and leads to walk-in closet
• Second bath includes spa-style tub
• Office space with built-in desk included
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Common roof deck with 360-degree views!
• Street parking or leased parking available $400/mo
• Building features elegant lobby with 2 elevators
• Enjoy a ballgame a few blocks away at Oracle Park, then dine at a fine San Francisco restaurant such as Alexander’s Steakhouse
• Conveniently located near Safeway and the King Street Caltrain Station, with easy access to the Bay Bridge and freeways, especially if traveling to the East Bay or South San Francisco for work
• Small dogs considered on individual basis