328 Harriet St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Large, Multi-level 2bd, Deck & Pkg | Elite Leasing
Address: 328 Harriet St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage included
Amenities: Private deck and shared backyard
Pets: Dog considered
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: Water & garbage Included. Tenant responsible for maintaining landscaping.
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In unit
Storage: In garage
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: EliteLeasing@vanguardsf.com
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
Make this large (approx 1,308 sf) unit your next home. Features include:
- The unit is spread over two levels. Upstairs are the living spaces and one bath; the bedrooms are downstairs along with the second bath. Throughout, the property has been finished in an eclectic design style.
- Upstairs bath has been recently remodeled. Recent updates also include new recessed lighting and hardwood flooring downstairs.
- The upper level has an open floor plan layout with the living, dining & kitchen spaces.
- The remodeled kitchen has stainless steel appliances including a Wolf range.
- Enjoy the outdoors on your lush private deck and shared backyard
- The master bedroom is large and has an attached walk-in closet. The second bedroom is also located on the lower level and is good sized.
- For your convenience, there is a washer/dryer in the unit.
- With a WalkScore of 93, you won’t need a car for your daily errands.
- You are just blocks to Hwy 101, 280 and the Bay Bridge ramps.
- Transit options include multiple MUNI and BART lines.
*Note: Furniture shown is for staging purposes only. Unit will be delivered unfurnished*
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.