1012 Stanyan St
San Francisco, CA 94117
Large Private Garden, Designer Finishes, Pkg, Newer Constr. | Elite Leasing
Watch the video walkthrough: https://youtu.be/9l3jFZFg15g
Address: 1012 Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car stacker garage
Amenities: Private garden
Available Date: May 10, 2022
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: None included. Tenant will be billed for water & garbage.
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: EliteLeasing@vanguardsf.com
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
Make this gorgeous unit your next home. Features include:
- Spacious (approx. 1,755 sf) unit all on one floor.
- Large Private Garden
- Contemporary luxury design with tall ceilings and large format tile flooring throughout.
- Open floor plan living/dining/kitchen space with light filled windows looking out on to the street.
- Beautiful marble surround framing the fireplace.
- Chef’s kitchen with stainless appliances, custom cabinetry and quartz counters.
- Two bedrooms in the rear open onto the garden.
- Master bedroom has an attached bath and walk-in closet fitted with Elfa organizers.
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms are large with plenty of closet space.
- Bathrooms are finished with designer fixtures and accessories.
- 1 car stacker garage parking. Size and weight limitations.
- Located in the heart of Cole Valley you are a few blocks from all the dining and shopping options on Carl/Cole Streets and the Haight.
- Enjoy the outdoors in Golden Gate Park just a block away.
- Transit options include Tech Shuttles and multiple MUNI lines including the N-line.
- Convenient access to both Hwy 101 and Hwy 1.
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.