1140 Taylor Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Live At Top of Nob Hill, Roof Deck, Views, 2 Car Pkg! | Elite Leasing
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 2 car tandem garage
Amenities: Private roof deck with City Views
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year or longer
Utilities: None Included. Tenant responsible for maintaining landscaping.
Property Type: Unfurnished
Floors: Hardwood & Carpet
Laundry: In unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Julianna Watson (BRE#02172395), Vanguard Properties
Live at the top of Nob Hill in this newly renovated 5bd/5ba property. Features include:
- Tri-level property with roof deck and stunning views.
- Middle level is the entertaining level with living, dining, kitchen and two bedrooms.
- Light filled formal living room has a decorative fireplace, floor-to-ceiling windows and a Juliet
- Formal dining room – great for entertaining.
- Newly renovated chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Viking gas range.
- Two bedrooms on middle level open to light-filled sunroom with eastern exposure.
- Third floor features a parlor, an office and a primary suite with Bay Bridge views. Step out onto
the large roof deck with city views and lush vegetation including Japanese Maple trees.
- Primary suite on this floor features an en-suite bath.
- First floor has another primary suite with walk-in closet, spa like baths, jetted tub and marble
surround steam shower.
- Two additional bedrooms on the first floor.
- Conveniences include a 2 car garage, laundry, air-conditioning and automatic window shades.
- Located in the heart of Nob Hill, the location earns a WalkScore of 99 and a perfect TransitScore
- Easy access to Hwy 101, 280, Golden Gate & Bay Bridges.
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just
cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as
contrary to public policy.